May I make a donation?

The City of North College Hill accepts tax-deductible donations* for the Adopt-A-Park program according to the below guidelines. If you are unsure of whether we can accept your donation, please contact the Recreation Department at 513-728-4486 or A receipt will be provided for all donations received. Please provide a good mailing address &/or email where we can send the receipt. 

Monetary Contributions

  • Monetary contributions are accepted by cash, money order, check or credit card. 
  • Checks & money orders should be made out to the City of North College Hill.
  • Please clearly indicate "Adopt-A-Park" on your envelope, letter, check or money order. 
  • To donate via credit card, please contact the Finance Office by phone during business hours at 513-521-7413. Note that a 3% credit card processing fee applies.

Supplies & Materials

Contact us to confirm our current need before purchasing or dropping off any of the below items.

  • Empty 1-gallon screw-top style jugs (to fill with water for new plants)
  • Gift Cards to garden supply retailers
  • Pop-up "Tailgate" style tents (to provide shade on hot days)
  • Folding tables/chairs
  • Gardening tools (pruning shears, rakes, trowels, pitchforks, weed pullers, loppers, etc.)
  • Individual bags of topsoil, garden soil or garden mulch. 
  • We cannot accept contributions of playground mulch. There are specific health & safety requirements for this type of mulch. You are welcome to make a monetary contribution toward the purchase of playground mulch. (See above guidelines for Monetary Contributions.)

Plants / Trees / Shrubs

  • Donations of plants, trees & shrubs will vary by location & season.
  • Contact us to determine whether there is a current need.

Large Playground Structures / Construction Materials

  • Contact us to determine whether there is a current need for donations of large playground structures or construction materials (concrete, pavers, etc.).

Chemicals / Liquids

  • We cannot accept donations of any type of chemical or liquid, including pesticides, deer/rodent repellant, fertilizers, weed control, etc.

* All contributions received by the City of North College Hill for the Adopt-A-Park program will be used exclusively for public purposes in accordance with IRS Section 170(c)(1).

Show All Answers

1. Who can Participate?
2. What kinds of projects are there to do?
3. What is the time commitment?
4. Is there a cost to participate?
5. May I make a donation?