Fall Family Festival
Saturday, October 21, 2023 - Rain or Shine!
1:00 - 5:00 PM
Goodman Ave Business District
[Online registration for vendors & volunteers has ended. Please contact us at Recreation@NorthCollegeHill.org if you are interested in either of these opportunities.]
ADMISSION IS FREE!
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- Carnival Games & Prizes
- Trunk or Treat - NEW this year!
- Make & Take Crafts
- Food Trucks (available for purchase)
- Covered Food Court Seating
FESTIVAL PARKING INFORMATION
FREE Event Parking will be available behind Frisch's, behind Dollar Tree, or in front of Rose's / Kids Plus. Guests with authorized disability parking placards or license plates may park in Family Dollar parking lot, which is adjacent to the event area.
Other business parking lots along Goodman Avenue are reserved for customer parking only, and are not available for event parking.
VIEW a map showing parking locations from the 2022 Fall Festival event. (Subject to change for 2023!)
Questions? Please email the NCH Recreation Department.
ROAD CLOSURE INFO & ALTERNATE ROUTES
ROAD & PARKING LOT CLOSURES
- Goodman Ave between Wise Park and DaVita Dialysis will CLOSE to all traffic starting at 9:00 AM on the day of the event. The road is expected to reopen by 8pm.
- The North College Hill Senior Center parking lot will be CLOSED to parking & through traffic starting the day before the event. The lot is expected to reopen by 8pm on the day of the event.
- To access Fricker's please use the Galbraith Road entrance, next to Frisch's.
- To access Family Dollar and all businesses in the Super Laundry building, please use the Hamilton Ave driveway between The Hair Palace & Auto Zone. Proceed around the back of Auto Zone.
- Access via Goodman Ave will NOT be affected for 5/3 Bank, Penn Station, New-U Beauty Salon, Empress Nails, Boost Mobile, the North College Hill Internal Medicine Building, Midwest Eye Center, Liberty Dialysis, Arabesque Dance Academy, Chase Bank, Rose's, and Kids Plus Learning Center.
Online vendor registration for this event has ended.
Booths for non food vendors are 10ft x 10ft. No tables, chairs, tents or electric provided.
- Food Vendors = $50/vehicle
- Craft / Handmade Vendors = $20
- Other Items/Services for Sale = $20
- Nonprofit / Civic Organizations = FREE
SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL!
We can't do this alone! Major community events like the Fall Festival depend on the support of volunteers & sponsors (both monetary & in-kind) to make it a success.
Contact the Recreation Department at Recreation@NorthCollegeHill.org or 513-728-4486 if you or your organization are interested in volunteering or sponsoring this event.
All event sponsors at the $250 level or greater will be entitled to a FREE booth.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS!
- PREMIER SPONSOR
- EVENT SPONSORS