ABOUT FACILITY RESERVATIONS
The City of North College Hill allows residents, local businesses and nonprofit organizations to reserve certain municipal facilities for private social events, public events, team building activities, meetings, classes, athletic events and community service projects. Restrictions may apply.
The Recreation Department manages reservations for all city parks, as well as the Senior & Community Center located on Goodman Avenue. Information about how to make a reservation is below. If you have any questions, please send an email to Recreation@NorthCollegeHill.org or call 513-728-4486.
North College Hill offers six City Parks for the enjoyment of our residents and visitors. Our city parks are intended to be available for public use as much as possible, therefore we currently only allow park closure for private reservations no more than twice a month. At this time, athletic events are limited to Pies Park only.
City Park Locations
- Dumele Park (Goodman & Simpson)
- Pies Park (end of Kleindale)
- Schaeper Park (on Bising, behind NCH Elementary School)
- Stapleton Park (corner of Collegewood & Northridge)
- Veterans Park (Betts & Sterling)
- Wise Park (Goodman near Hamilton)
City Park Amenities
Visit our City Parks web page to learn more about the amenities available at each park.
SENIOR & COMMUNITY CENTER
The Senior & Community Center is temporarily closed for renovations, and is not currently available for reservations. We suggest reaching out to these nearby facilities to inquire about availability:
- The Grove Banquet Center / Winton Road
- Springfield Township Community Center / Winton Rd
- The Enclave Event Center / Colerain Ave, north of Galbraith Rd
- Willow Event Center / Colerain Ave, south of Galbraith Rd
- Mt Healthy Community Room / Hill Ave, inside Mt Healthy City Park
- West College Hill Neighborhood Services / Simpson Ave at North Bend Rd
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Submit a Facility Use Request Form to inquire about making a reservation. Note that submitting this form does not confirm your request.
- A city employee will reach out to obtain any additional information needed, and will determine whether the reservation will be confirmed. Deposits, rental fees and/or other paperwork may be required.
- Return all required paperwork, deposits and fees by their due dates in order to secure your date. Failure to submit these items on time may result in cancellation of your reservation.